GV4R.com is not just a web site or OTA but an integrated vertical marketing channel of a the largest Greek specialized villa rental agency & consultancy, offering an array of managment, marketing, promotional services around each property in its portfolio. It belongs to an international established tourism group with two decades of global experience in managing, promoting and selling vacation homes.
Homes may be on mainland Greece or on one of the famous Greek islands (Aegean, Ionian, Dodecanese, Cretan, Karpathean). For the time being we do not promote homes in urban areas themselves like Athens or other major Greek cities, just vacation homes.
We introduce to our portfolio new quality homes for rental every October to February. If you are the owner or legal manager of a property in Greece, unoccupied for all or part of the year and would be interested to rent it, you are welcome to advertise your proerty on our platform. Villa Managers with multiple exlusive properties are welcome as long as their properties meet the rental cirteria and there is a professional price structure behind them
We offer 3 advertising levels on our platfro:
- Copper : a non-exlcusive, collaboration to promote your property via the GV4R.com physical and e-networks, based upon actual bookings
- Silver: a formula whereby we manage and promote exclusively your bookings and the owner remains in charge of the operation
- Gold: a vertical solution for those who do not want to be involved at all in the rentals, we manage all; branding, operation, marketing and sales
The GV4R.com advertising fee is based on sales achieved and listing on our and our partners' world sites is paid as a commission to actual sales, every time there is a booking
Please contact us and send relevant material only during the Oct-Feb period about your property. During other months we do not process new entries unless we have specific requests. Homes that fulfill the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- are close (within 5 km distance) to the sea AND/OR have an unobstructed sea view
- are complete and are fully furnished with taste, style and quality furnishings
- provide guests with linen and towels
- are NOT commercial or tourist enterprises. Hotels, apartments and studios rooms for rent are NOT eligible. Villas in complexes or in hotels are welcome only if they have independent entrance and living areas
- are free for rental at least half of the month of August (1-15 or 16-31)
> For an initial appraisal of the quality and value of your property we will need to receive first some pictures and a very brief description. We do NOT promote all properties we receive.
To proceed to promote your properties, we will then need:
- Your signed Agreement to our Terms of Collaboration by fax or scanned (click this link to download pdf Collaboration Terms document)
- Detailed descriptions of the villa in English, one each if different in size and equipment (download attached pdf form)
- 24-36 professional grade HORIZONTAL pictures inside and out in jpg format 1200 pixels min of each across the larger side. Our collaborating professional architecture photographers offer discounted prices to GV4R owners
- Price list Net & Official
- For villa Managers, an afffidavit of owner appointing them at that post (sample available)
As of September 2018, short term rental owners are required by Greek Law to obtain a registration number for their properties (AMA) in the TAXIS Public revenue systrem. Our platfrom is an international advertising vehicle and we do not fall under Law 4446/2016 concerning long term rentals as the owner signs the rental agreement directly with the guest and not through Greek Villas 4 Rent.com. However, we will ask for your AMA as by Law we are required to display it
Owners , foreign or Greek, are required by law to decalre relative incomes to the Greek Tax Authorities. GV4R is not responsible to declare your income or will not disclose any information about it unless illegal activity has been proven to take place at the premises of your property or it is asked by an official Court Order.
Finally, Greek Law dictates that if ANY services (cleaning, meals, chefs, etc) are offered within the accommodation, it is considered a commercial activity susceptible to VAT and by Law this has to be done in a framework of a legal entity. Be warned that failure to comply any of the above can lead to significant fines to owners and in no way is our platfrom liable.
The Greek Villas 4 Rent.com Team